Monday, February 16, 2009

Verde' Maison: A more natural approach to skincare

I've been on the hunt for more natural skincare products for the past few months. I figured that years of slathering chemicals that I can't pronounce on my skin can't be without some consequences. Luckily, someone recommended that I check out Verde' Maison which is about 10 minutes from my house. (yippee!)

The organic skincare store will be one of the new inhabitants at CityNorth, (also at the Promenade), and is dedicated to providing skin and body care "free of parabens, propylene glycol, sls's and petrolatum." Verde' Maison boasts everything from makeup and skincare to inhouse facial and waxing services. They've also been known to have "Cash & Carry" events at their stores offering 13% off of your bill when you pay with cash. Check 'em out!